ZO® Skin Health Products by Melissa Johnson MD, FACS
Shop Online for ZO® Skin Health Products
Pioneer Valley Plastic Surgery is proud to offer the next generation of skincare products and treatments in our Springfield office. ZO Medical has developed a variety of therapeutic treatments for every skin condition and type, age, or gender. The ZO goal is smoother, stronger, firmer, even-toned, hydrated, and disease-free skin. Shop our online store.
We Love Questions!
NORMACLEANSE™ Cleanser for normal to dry skin. 240 ml, 8 fl. oz.
Its advanced surfactant gently removes impurities and oil, and prepares the skin to receive therapeutic treatments. This unique formulation gently cleans and conditions the skin.
- Highly advanced surfactant matrix removes impurities
- Peptide and collagen-boosting complex helps firm the skin
- Moisturizing complex nourishes and calms the skin
OILACLEANSE™ Cleanser for normal to oily skin. 240 ml, 8 fl. oz.
Dual-action cleanser exfoliates and cleanses skin targeting excess oil. Removes oil and other impurities to clean the skin and help clear acne.
- Reduces the factors that contribute to skin inflammation
- Helps decrease the level of bacteria on skin surface
- Promotes exfoliation
BALATONE™ Calming toner pH Balancer. 177 ml, 6 fl. oz.
This unique toner optimizes the penetration of therapeutic treatments by removing impurities and balancing the pH of weak skin. It invigorates dry, sensitive and irritated skin with its proprietary technology.
- Unique combination of solvents, astringents, and exfoliants thoroughly clears and cleanses the skin
- Gentle cooling action adds comfort to reduce irritation
CEBATROL™ Oil control pads 2% salicylic acid. 177 ml, 6 fl. oz.
An invigorating acne medication to treat and prevent outbreaks. Its proven exfoliants effectively remove dead skin cells. These pads also contain an emollient complex to help soothe skin and reduce redness.
- 2% salicylic acid for a maximum strength acne medication
- Mandelic acid helps resurface skin for a smoother appearance
- Triclosan provides additional antibacterial benefits